Hi there… It’s Esther TheEsthetician here, Can vegetables improve your skin?
Eating plenty of vegetables is an easy and inexpensive way to improve your skin’s appearance. Different vegetables can support and nourish your skin. Here are some of the benefits you can see from several types of vegetables.
Vegetables That Your Skin Will Love ♥
1. Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, and Winter Squash. All three of these Vegetables Improve Your Skin. Just by eating these vegetables, you can help your complexion. Antioxidant beta-carotene is found in sweet potatoes, which is one of the main ingredients to help fight sun damage. Sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and winter squash also contain vitamin A and antioxidants. Vitamin A is needed to keep the skin healthy and regenerated. Antioxidants can slow the aging of cells.
2. Avocado. Avocado can help fight skin inflammation and contain a natural oil and healthy fats. One of the main avocado skin benefits comes from their high oleic acid content. This monounsaturated fatty acid maintains moisture in the epidermal layer of your skin, helping to make it soft and hydrated.
3. Carrots. Eating carrots can provide your skin with a natural sunscreen. Beta-carotene is found in carrots which can help your body to form collagen and regenerate your skin cells.
4. Spinach. Spinach contains a whole list of vitamins that are good for your body. Many of those vitamins can help your body system to function optimally, restore any cell damage, and deliver nutrients to your skin.
5. Bell Peppers. These vegetables contain a high level of vitamin C, the large amount of vitamin C that is found in bell peppers can make your skin appear to be younger. As well as having strong antioxidant properties, vitamin C is needed for the creation of elastin and collagen, which bind your skin cells together and maintain their firmness and structure.
6. Brussel Sprouts. Eating these can help to create glowing skin. Brussel sprouts contain vitamin C and antioxidants to help maintain the health and the glow of your natural skin. The antioxidants in Brussel sprouts can even help prevent skin cancer and acne. Brussel sprouts also contain an ingredient known as silica, which can rebuild and regenerate the skins connective tissues.
7. Cucumbers and Celery. Both cucumbers and celery can hydrate dry skin. Silica is present in both of these vegetables which is known to increase elasticity to the skin.
How Vegetables Help Your Skin:
Eating vegetables can help to reduce redness or yellowness in your skin. Skin treatment tampa. Helps prevent acne from occurring. Helps protect against different types of cancer. Helps protect against infections.
I hope today’s blog post has helped out. If you have any skincare questions… please don’t hesitate to DM me post them below this post. The health of your skin is in your hands. Take action in the right direction today.
SHOP NOW & ENJOY FREE SHIPPING: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Shop
MY CLEAR SKIN REGIMEN: Purchase Your Clear Skin KIT Today.
Cleanser: BPO 5% Cleanser
Moisturizer: Clear Skin Moisturizer
Scrub: Pore Refining Scrub
Mask: Detoxifying Mask
Serum/Treatment Boost: Intensive Clarity Night Retinol Serum
Acne Cream: Acne Cream for Spot Treatment
Lip Treatment: Hydrating Lip Treatment – Peptide Lip Therapy
MY CLEAR SKIN REGIMEN –
To clear up my acne and acne scars I used the clear skin products listed above and I followed this basic skincare regimen: https://www.luxurylotusspa.com/tips-diy-spa-facial-home-skin-care-tips-acne-prone-skin/
Four(4)—Six(6) month from today… Will you regret not starting your clear skin regimen/journey today… or will you be as happy as I am flashing my face around makeup-free?
You hold the future success of your skin health in the palms of yous. You are only one click away from starting your Clear, Smooth, and Even Skincare Journey. Stop wishing and hoping you had skin like….(Fill-in the Blank)… Instead, Take action today. Visit: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Shop
QUESTION?: If you have any skincare questions and/or concerns… Please don’t hesitate to ask me by leaving a comment below, E-mail us, or DM @LuxuryLotusSpa.
APPOINTMENT: I look forward to seeing you soon!! – Book online 24/7 by visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/BookNow.
CLIENT REVIEWS: I look forward to seeing you soon!! – Book online 24/7 by visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Reviews.
DAILY SPECIALS: Have you seen our current specials for today? Learn more by visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Special.
FREE FACIALS FOR LIFE: Refer three (3), new clients, I will gift you a free facial – the cost will be on me of course. Learn more by visiting LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Referrals
FREE E-BOOK | CLEAR SKIN CHALLENGE: Join the 21 days clear skin challenge today! Visit LuxuryLotusSpa.com/ClearSkin
NEED HELP CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SKIN?
If someone you know and care about need Skincare or Product advice? Be share this blog post with them. I would absolutely love the opportunity to help them reach their skincare goals this year 🙂
JOIN OUR VIP CLUB: SIGN UP for Exclusive content, Offers, VIP E-Newsletter, $20 Off Your First Facial, Free Ebook to help you design the perfect regimen yourself, and much much more.
WANT MORE CLEAR SKIN TIPS? Check out our latest:
Join our VIP Club for $20 OFF + Free Clear Skin E-book.
Share a smile with someone new today.-♥Esther_TheEsthetician ♥
|Esther “TheEsthetician” Nelson
813-701-454113542 N. Florida Ave. Suite 212Tampa, Florida 33613
Join our VIP Club for $20 OFF + Free Clear Skin E-book.
FREE E-BOOK: your step-by-step DIY regimen.
I’m a Certified Skin Care Specialist, licensed aesthetician, and nail technician. My journey to becoming a beauty expert goes back to 2010 with my own personal struggle with acne. It is through my work learning how to first improve my own skincare, and then my passion to bring this knowledge to others, that I came to truly understand this guiding principle: Beauty is a state of mind as much as a physical way of being.
Spa Membership Q & A Live Session
Limited Time Offer Deal
Meet your Skins new BFF
10 mins. per day really is all it takes?!?
FREE FREE FREE!! When You Book
New Podcast Episode: Does Gratitude Journals Work? What’s New
Top 10 Vegetables That Your Skin Will Love – Part 5
10 Foods to Eat Every Day for Perfect Skin – Part 5
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.