Hi there… It’s Esther TheEsthetician here,
1. Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, and Winter Squash. All three of these vegetables provide the same improvements in your skin. Just by eating these vegetables, you can help your complexion.
Antioxidant beta-carotene is found in sweet potatoes, which is one of the main ingredients to help fight sun damage. Sweet potatoes, pumpkin, and winter squash also contain vitamin A and antioxidants.
Vitamin A is needed to keep the skin healthy and regenerated. Antioxidants can slow the aging of cells.
2. Avocado. Avocado can help fight skin inflammation and contain a natural oil and healthy fats. One of the main avocado skin benefits comes from their high oleic acid content.
This monounsaturated fatty acid maintains moisture in the epidermal layer of your skin, helping to make it soft and hydrated.
3. Carrots. Eating carrots can provide your skin with a natural sunscreen. Beta-carotene is found in carrots which can help your body to form collagen and regenerate your skin cells.
4. Spinach. Spinach contains a whole list of vitamins that are good for your body. Many of those vitamins can help your body system to function optimally, restore any cell damage, and deliver nutrients to your skin.
5. Bell Peppers. These vegetables contain a high level of vitamin C. A large amount of vitamin C that is found in bell peppers can make your skin appear to be younger.
As well as having strong antioxidant properties, vitamin C is needed for the creation of elastin and collagen, which bind your skin cells together and maintain their firmness and structure.
6. Brussel Sprouts. Eating these can help to create glowing skin. Brussel sprouts contain vitamin C and antioxidants to help maintain the health and the glow of your natural skin.
Eating vegetables every day can improve skin tone.
Helps prevent acne from occurring.
Helps protect against different types of cancer.
Helps protect against infections.
There are many eating vegetable benefits I can write to you….but it’s you who have to act and adapt.
P.S. Need Skin Care or Product advice? Book a complimentary 25 min. virtual consultation today. visit www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Book
SIGN UP for our VIP Newsletter and enjoy $20 Off Your First Facial + Free Ebook to help you design the perfect regimen yourself
As always, be sure to like, follow, & subscribe to +Luxury Lotus Spa and Be the best version of yourself today and every day.
Until next time. Share a smile with someone new today. ♥
SHOP NOW: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Shop
|Esther “TheEsthetician” Nelson
Join our VIP Club for $20 OFF + Free Clear Skin E-book.
FREE E-BOOK: your step-by-step DIY regimen.
Clear Skin Diet: How to Go Green for Clear & Even Skin
Is this Mole Normal?Melananoma Monday
Does Makeup Really Cause Acne for Women with Darker Skin Complexion? ™Luxury Lotus Spa
Setting Realistic Goals & Expectations for Clear and Even Skin with your Esthetician ™Luxury Lotus Spa
Take Charge of Your Health ™Luxury Lotus Spa
Learn How to Take Control Of How You Age ™Luxury Lotus Spa
What’s the Point of Having a Daily Skin Care Routine ™Luxury Lotus Spa
The truth about Acne | For Women with Dark Skin Tone ™Luxury Lotus Spa
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.