Hi there… It’s Esther TheEsthetician here,
In today’s blog article I will be sharing 8 Tips to prevent ingrown hair after your waxing appointment. To ensure maximum comfort and benefit after the treatment, it is important to follow the steps below at home:
1. Avoid applying heat to the waxed area for 12-24 hours. This includes hot baths, sauna, and steam.
2. Use anti-acne lotion for face, back, and chest following the treatment and twice a day until breakouts are gone. use only an anti-acne product recommended by your skin care professional.
3. Avoid suntanning for 12-24 hours. this includes any strong ultraviolet (UV) light exposure or tanning bed treatments.
4. Avoid applying highly fragranced products to the waxed area. This includes perfume, scented body lotions, antiperspirants, cosmetics, or feminine hygiene sprays. only use professional products, recommended to you by the skin care therapist who performed the waxing services.
5. Avoid using harsh abrasive or exfoliates in the waxed area. However, if you are prone to ingrown hairs, the day after your waxing treatment, exfoliate the newly waxed area with a loofah to avoid future problems.
6. Avoid applying high SPF sunblocks to the waxed area for 12-24 hours after the waxing service. Sunscreen chemicals can be irritating to the newly waxed skin. This includes self-tanning products and tan accelerators.
7. Any pinking of the skin should disappear within 6 to 8 hours after the waxing treatment. slight pinking is normal and indicates that the hair was removed from the root, rather than superficially broken off, as in shaving. This is the reason that professional waxing lasts so much longer.
8. For best results, repeat your professional waxing every 4 to 6 weeks depending on the area and your individual hair growth rate.
If you have any questions about your waxing service or aftercare at home email us (See Contact Info Below or visit www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Contact).
Be sure you are using your Post Waxing Home Care Products for the first 7 days after you shave and/or wax:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me:
P.S. Need Skin Care Advice?
Book a complimentary 25min. Consultation online today by visiting www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Book
For more great tips, tricks and skin care hack… Be sure you are subscribed to the Luxury Lotus Spa VIP weekly Spa blog.
Until next time… remember this: you are an original model. Be the best version of yourself today & every day! See you back again soon ♥
P.S. Need Skin Care or Product advice? Book a complimentary 25 min. virtual consultation today. visit www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Book
SIGN UP for our VIP Newsletter and enjoy $20 Off Your First Facial + Free Ebook to help you design the perfect regimen yourself
As always, be sure to like, follow, & subscribe to +Luxury Lotus Spa and Be the best version of yourself today and every day.
Until next time. Share a smile with someone new today. ♥
SHOP NOW: www.LuxuryLotusSpa.com/Shop
|Esther “TheEsthetician” Nelson
Join our VIP Club for $20 OFF + Free Clear Skin E-book.
FREE E-BOOK: your step-by-step DIY regimen.
Becoming Perfectly Imperfect
Everything You Need to Know Before Getting a Brazilian Wax
Is my skin sensitive or sensitized?
Not all Products are Created Equal
I miss you, I miss your face
Clear Skin Diet: How to Go Green for Clear & Even Skin
Is this Mole Normal?Melananoma Monday
Does Makeup Really Cause Acne for Women with Darker Skin Complexion? ™Luxury Lotus Spa
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.