Tips for the acne‑prone Dealing with acne is hard, but we’re here to make it a little easier
1. Change your pillowcase – every other day
as pillowcases can house dirt and oil that can get into your pores as you sleep, leading to breakouts.
2. Clean your cell phone case–every weekly,
it rests on your face (a lot) and can cause breakouts. Try setting a calendar reminder on your phone to jog your memory.
3. Wash your makeup brushes weekly.
If you don’t have makeup brush cleaner, you can use Facial Wash to clean your brushes instead.
4. Drying out your skin can actually cause more zits, not less.
Try limiting hot showers to 5 minutes per day. Too much time in hot water and steam can strip away your skin’s oily layer, and cause it to lose moisture.
5. To effectively treat breakouts, make sure you’re using the right combination of products, including a moisturizer.
The Acne Control Regimen is a hand-picked selection of products that effectively target the main cause of acne, clear the pores of bacteria and reduce inflammation. 💝BONUS: Keep your hands off of your face. The added dirt and bacteria from your hands can lead to more pimples. 💝 A detox facial may be exactly what you are in need of
Need help choosing the right products for your skin?
P.S. if you know anyone in need of some skin care TLC please don’t hesitate to share this blog with them.