Skin Care Tips and guide for home care
POST-PROCEDURE SKIN TREATMENT TIPS
FOR TWO-DAYS POST-PROCEDURE:
- Stay cool! heating internally can cause hyperpigmentation.
- Do not put the treated area directly into a hot shower spray.
- Do not use hot tubs, steam rooms or saunas.
- Do not go swimming.
- Do not participate in activities that would cause excessive exfoliation.
- Do not use loofahs or other means of mechanical exfoliation.
- Do not direct a hair dryer onto the treated area.
- Do not apply ice or ice water to the treated area.
FOR FOUR-DAYS POST-PROCEDURE:
- To minimize side effects and maximize results use the post-procedure solution for to days or until flaking has resolved.
- Cleanse with BPO 5% cleanser 2 time per day (Morning & Night)
- Moisturize with either Clear skin moisturizer or Rebalance moisturizer 2 time per day ( Morning & Night
- Apply sunscreen about 15-20 min. before you leave your house. allow the sunscreen time to set into your skin. Use about a dime size amount of the Weightless sunscreen.
- Once per week apply the intensive Brightening retinol before bed.
If the skin feels tight, apply Rebalance or Clearskin if you have oily to normal skin types or Silkcoat Balm for drier skin types to moisturize as needed.
Avoid direct sun exposure and excessive heat. Use a broad-spectrum UV protection sunscreen… Weightless Sunscreen.