- Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to relax, fill out the appropriate client form(s), and prepare for your service.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next guest.
- Arriving late for services may result in a shorter session at full price.
- We attempt to confirm all appointments. Two days prior to scheduled service, you may receive a confirmation Text, call, or email for scheduled service.
- Client must give at least 24 hour’s notice of appointment cancellation and/or changes in desired service(s) in order to avoid a fee of 50-100% of the scheduled service amount.
- No-Show clients, clients cancelling less than 3 hours before a scheduled appointment, and clients canceling more than two consecutive times may be billed for the entire service and/or are required to pre-pay in order to be rescheduled.
- Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
- Spa guests must be 18 years of age or older to receive treatments without the approval of an adult.
- A Parental Consent Form must be signed in person by the parent or guardian at time of service, witnessed by a Luxury Lotus Spa staff